From Learning Activities Using "The Yes Men Fix the World"
Learning Activities Using "The Yes Men Fix the World"
Copyright © February 2010 by Marilyn Frankenstein
University of Massachusetts/Boston College of Public and Community Service, where students "learn to make a difference"
|“||We need to be devious in order to achieve a condition of honesty||”|
|— The Yes Men|
Table of Contents
- Differing Political/Economic Frameworks For Making Sense Of The World
- Media Literacy Questions To Discuss Before Seeing The Film
- Part Two: Learning Activities After Seeing The Film
- Starting To Plan Your Project To Fix The World
- Underlying Themes In The Film To Discuss As You Refine Your Project Plan—Media Literacy
- Underlying Themes In The Film To Discuss As You Refine Your Project Plan—the Consequences Of The “Free-Market” Framework
- Underlying Themes In The Film to Discuss As You Refine Your Project Plan—Who Are The Intellectuals?
- Using What You Learned To Complete Your Project Plan, Acting To Stop Business As Usual, To Fix A Bit Of The World